My sister asked these questions of her daughter. What a cute little girl. She had so many sweet things to say. It was wonderful to step into her world of magic. I was certain it would be joyous to ask these same questions of my children. After all they're older and most certainly more aware of what dad and mom are about, right?? As you read their answers you can see what stage of life they are in and immediately you can also tell they're of the male species.
1. What is something mom/dad always says to you?
C: Clean up your room, stop that –Hi
A: Go away – Ughh
N: I love you – tickle time
I: Go to your room –
2. What makes mom/dad happy?
C: When she can lie in bed all day – When he doesn’t have to go to work
A: Yelling – Sleeping
N: When we obey – football, BYU wins
I: Me snuggling you – me snuggling him
3. What makes mom/dad sad?
C: When mom has to get up in the morning – When he has to go to work.
A: When she has to get out of bed – When BYU loses.
N: We disobey – BYU losing
I: Me hurting you – Me punching him
4. How does your mom/dad make you laugh?
C: Act goofy – Tickle me
A: When she farts for a minute straight – When he farts louder than a hurricane
N: No ways, she doesn’t make me laugh – He farts so loud
I: Me tip over and fake die – I don’t know.
5. What was your mom/dad like as a child?
C: I have no idea – No idea
A: How should I know – I don’t know.
N: Fat and chubby – He was like me
I: Mean, like you’re mean – daddy was like me, nice
6. How old is your mom/dad?
C: About 30, I think – 34? About, that’s closer I hope
A: 42.. JK 30 – 33
N: 30 – 33
I: How old are you? – I don’t know.
7. How tall is your mom/dad?
C: 5 foot 10, I think – 6 foot 3m I, think
A: 5 feet 3 – 6 foot 2
N: I don’t know – I don’t know
I: 8 pounds – 9 pounds
8. What is her/his favorite thing to do?
C: Like I said lie in bed – have fun
A: Tell dad to do something – Yell
N: Sleep – Watch BYU defeat the Utes.
I: Play with me – tickle me
9.What does your mom/dad do when you're not around?
C: Have fun with Isaak – Go to work
A: Work – work
N: work – work
I: Just work – he just goes downstairs and tries to find me and then he’ll tickle me.
10. If your mom/dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
C: I’m thinking… Let’s just leave it at that for both
A: Her farts – His burps
N: Burping – How about, Thar she blows
I: Tucking people in -- tickling
11. What is your mom/dad really good at?
C: Sleep -- Same
A: Sleeping – Sleeping
N: nothing – nothing
I: Saying go to your room – reading stories to me and you are good at reading stories to me.
12. What is your mom/dad not very good at?
C: Remembering things – staying patient
A: Staying awake – same
N: Nothing – nothing
I: Hurting – He’s not good at working
13. What does your mom/dad do for a job?
C: Primary intelligence – Discover
A: Writes down evil things that doesn’t let her see me much – he makes databases or something
N: Stay home with Isaak – go to Discover Card
I: She types – he goes onto his glubble
14.What is your mom's/dad's favorite food?
C: I don’t know – I still don’t know
A: Cat chow (Fiber one, we call it Cat chow) – Turkey
N: Cat chow – Pizza
I: Egg rolls – Oatmeal
15.What makes you proud of your mom/dad?
C: When she helps me -- Same
A: When she helps me – When he lets me watch something that I’ve really wanted to watch forever and ever.
N: That she loves me – He loves me too, even though he tickles me.
I: Driving the car – He treats other, he has to treat others kind
16. If your mom/dad were a cartoon character, who would she/he be?
C: I have no idea, I don’t really know girl cartoon characters – I can’t help thinking about Bugs Bunny or Wile E. Coyote
A: The one that gets all the pranks played on them – The one who plays the pranks
N: Kermit the Frog – The Swedish Chef
I: Mad Maniac – A car fixer
17. What do you and your mom/dad do together?
C: play games -- talk
A: We snuggle and talk about Milo – We watch A-team
N: Draw – play
I: Play – tickle and I scratch his back sometimes
18. How are you and your mom/dad the same?
C: We have glasses – Hold that thought
A: We both have glasses – We don’t like to get up early
N: This one is hard… we both like to draw – He looked like me when he was a child
I: Because of daddy – I don’t know, you tickling daddy and I tickle you
19. How are you and your mom/dad different?
C: I read very quickly – same, I read even more quickly than him, he said so.
A: I don’t like to get up early – He likes his hair short
N: You’re a girl and I’m a boy – Dad’s older than me
I: I’m a boy – He’s a boy and I’m a boy, he’s bigger and I’m smaller
20. How do you know your mom/dad loves you?
C: Because she tells me – same
A: Because she snuggles me – He works every day to get us money
N: She always says it at nighttime – He takes care of me.
I: Tell me you love me – Drives cars
21. What does your mom/dad like most about your dad/mom?
C: Good question – good question
A: How should I know really, how should I know – I don’t know
N: They love each other – they love each other
I: That he’s your friend -- Nothing
22. Where is your mom's/dad's favorite place to go?
C: Home – home
A: to sleep – to sleep
N: The zoo? –football
I: Rosatti’s – Rosatti’s