It's always wonderful as a parent to see your child accomplish a mighty feet. These moments occur and you find yourself filled with joy. I remember the moment each of my children were given their first Oreo cookie. This is a priceless memory and brings me great happiness. This week another moment presented itself that will always be etched into my mind. Isaak has learned to fold a paper airplane. It just makes a mommy proud. I'm looking forward to future accomplishments, like when they can all fart with their armpits!
Early in the week I got a call from my niece, Carsen. I got to smile and celebrate with her because she had a successful trip to the potty. Hooray!!

Also this week Nic lost two teeth. On Tuesday he ripped out a bottom tooth so that he would have cash to spend at the school store. On Thursday his gentle younger brother kicked out his top tooth. As we thought back to the many teeth Nic has lost we realized that three of them were taken out by his brothers; Clayton and Isaak. It makes for good memories and thoughts of ways to protect our dear son in the future.


On Friday I cleaned the house. It was beyond time. I've come to the conclusion that you can go several weeks between house cleanings and most people don't even notice. Well at least the people at my house don't notice. Isaak always likes to mop and it made me smile this Friday when he jumped off his computer game and was insistent on mopping.

On Thursday it became apparent that mom needed something new to hold up her assets. There is a theme currently going on with my body.. growth. Every inch is in on it as to not be left out of the fun. So it's time for a new bra. After I purchased my new bra I set it on the stairs so that I could take it upstairs the next time I went up. As I finally went up the stairs late that night I saw my purchase still sitting on the stairs. I had to laugh when the only thought that came to my mind was.... every single one of my boys had to walk past this several times today. Everyone always says it most be so hard to live in a house of boys. All I could think was poor boys, it must be so hard to live in a house with a girl. I'll throw a couple extra dollars in their therapy fund.
Speaking of clothes I had a most wonderful revelation this week. While my sister, Katrina, was in town we did some shopping and she found me the perfect pair of lounge pants. I love them and just love wearing them because they remind me of her visit and also feel SO comfy. While getting dressed I noticed the tag in the back said XXL. Immediately the thought was, dang I had no idea I was X-tra, X-tra, Lovely! I'm glad that I'm not S or M. How wonderful to be lovely.

It was brought to my attention this week that my sons have never tasted Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Considering my love all things creamy I was very disappointed with myself. How could they be so old and yet not have tasted of this happiness? Friday night was set aside as the night of tasting. Kjel was at a Scout camp out so the kids and I camped out in my room with the air mattress. We ate Cookie Dough Ice Cream (liked by all) and watched Mythbusters. Makes for big smiles on my face. Especially when I woke up that morning with my boys all around me.

Saturday I spent in bed. The kids made good use of time and actually did really well taking care of their needs and helping me with mine. Nic and Isaak built a fort of some kind in the basement and wanted me to see it. I handed them the camera and they trotted down stairs and brought me back these pictures of their great wonder.
