This morning he was telling me about recess. He and some friends had found some great heights to jump from. The were having a great time until a teacher approached them and let them know they were committing a safety violation. As he shared this with me he was perplexed as to why that would be a safety violation. The only thing I could come up with is that they could get hurt; broken bones. He quipped off this statement.. "A broken bone would be fun!" (me smiling) While I agree with him, life is just not completely lived until you have a broken bone story, others seem to disagree. I told him that others don't always agree with us. He was certain that their stupidity was hindering our opportunity for joy and life satisfaction. I agree, I sure hope with the tress in our backyard that this year I'll finally get to have a kid with a broken ______!!
I had to smile when I found this inside the house:
It's a ladybug taken by a professional photographer (myself) with a really great camera. I love ladybugs. I love them in my house.People around here say you know Spring is here because you start to see beautiful red Cardinals. I agree. We've been seeing them all over the backyard. I would also like to add this smile.... it is now officially Spring because I saw the bird presents all over my window. I couldn't help but smile.

One last smile for this week. There have actually been many more but I've got to be careful not to dedicate too much time this. The kids get jealous (not of my time with them but my time on the computer).
We introduced the kids to some old TV shows from our past. We started with MacGyver. What child wouldn't love to be wrapped up in the magic of duct tape and chewing gum? Well Clayton is much smarter than I (currently and when I was a child). Each time MacGyver would create something he would tell us that it's impossible. That chemical does not react in that nature and it would be impossible to create that result -or- It seems that the writers of the show don't understand that the structure of that element will not allow the reaction that they proclaim it does.
Well you can see that MacGyver didn't hold the kids attention and we had to dig deeper into the past impress and share with them a love of our past.
The next show we tried, stuck and they are all loving the 98 episodes that can be viewed from our computer. Below is a picture of the kids glued to one of the episodes. Big smiles that we could share our love of the A-team with the kids!
Nuts, they caught me typing this and their now running around the house humming the theme song and quoting lines from the show. A-team doesn't grab my attention the same way it used to.And of course, HAPPY EASTER!! We'll be remembering Easter traditions from my childhood this year. May we find all the addresses and only get lost a few times. Thanks mom for passing beautiful smiles on from your childhood to your family to my kids.