Just before I left Utah my Mother presented me with a gift. A beautiful bracelet. I'd never make a purchase like this for myself and she knew that because as she handed it to me she said, I know it's a little more than your usual but the words on it are ones I want you to take with you.
hope, love, joy
I carefully placed it back in it's box and wondered to what event I would attend where I could wear something so nice. I've found many. Each time that I've wanted my mom with me I've put the bracelet on my wrist, lifted my head high and took her with me.- 11/2008: My first parent meeting at the kids new school.
- 11/2008: 1st obgyn appointment for baby #5
- 11/28/2008: 1st ultrasound with this pregnancy
- 12/7/2008: to church when Kjel was sustained as a Scout leader
- 1/14/2009: to my doc appointment just because I needed mom with me
- 2/06/2009: 2nd ultrasound when we found out, it's a boy!
- 5/07/2009: 1st Stake Relief Society Meeting
- 5/10/2009: Mother's Day, the day I was sustained as a counselor in Relief Society