Sunday, August 30, 2009

sunday smiles

I smiled as I read Adi's blog this morning. Usually Sunday Smiles gets typed during the week or on Saturday but today it was officially created on Sunday and prior to starting I read Adi's blog and I just love smiling at ALL of her smiles.

I smiled last Sunday evening when my kids kept asking me if I was okay. Adi had just left and the kids were quite concerned. Inside each time they asked me I felt like a SUPER mom because my kids were actually being kind.

I smiled when I stood on the scale and the numbers showed a significant decrease. I must clarify this though because I did stand with one leg on and one leg off the scale. It seems that if I cut off one leg I'll weigh less than I did pre-prego. Very interesting.


I smiled when my kids took this beautiful hand made bib (Thanks Katie) and turned into a super cape.

I actually like it better as a super cape. I can't stand the thought of peas and spinach and squash staining something so beautiful.


Have you ever had the perfect PB&J?? I HAVE! Last Sunday before Adi left she made me one of her perfect sandwiches. BIG SMILES. Nothing tastes as good as an Adi PB&J.










Yes it IS worth this many pics because it IS that good.

Saturday night Anthony bought a 2 liter of soda for himself. When I saw him drinking it I couldn't help but think of my brother and smile. Love you WYATT.



Later that evening I happened upon this:


more smiles!

During the week I got this in the mail:

It felt SO happy to hear from one of my friends in Utah. She sent me a simple card saying she loves me. It felt wonderful. Thanks Ramona!!

One night this week seeing Nic running around in his PJ's brought me smiles.


During the week I made dinner, this alone brings smiles, but big smiles because Kjel ate seconds. I was overjoyed that he ate seconds.