Sunday, September 20, 2009

sunday smiles

when Friday night I had the strength to invite friends over and watch a movie. BIG STEPS!! Everybody clap for LeShel she's done a good thing. And guess what... I had fun.
I couldn't help but fill my heart with when Isaak made flowers (drew and cut out) for all the ladies at my party. They each went home with a hand made corsage.

when I spent one afternoon this week watching Matthias fall asleep. After he fell asleep I then watched him sleep and thought about how lucky I was that I got to sit in on such an earth shattering moment.

when Kjel went to the temple. No pushing, no pulling, no begging. He went and he complained not once.

for the beautiful butterfly that crossed my path. when Nic found a grasshopper and knew I'd be happy when he shared it with me.
As I rounded a corner near Chicago on Saturday I couldn't contain the . I finally saw the Chicago Temple. It's beautiful and instantly I could feel the Spirit present on the grounds. I will go inside someday.

when I took Clayton to school and he could hardly contain his excitement. He loves school. I love that he loves school.

More for this binky because I tried to use it when I had lost all of Matthias' binks and he kept smiling at me and spitting it out! There was no way he was sucking on that thing. Thank goodness a few days later more when I was out walking and found Matthias' binky on the ground. Oh the joy for he and I. Don't worry your bacteria phobic butt, I boiled it before I stuck it in his mouth.

I've been begging EVERYONE to give me a nickname! I've wanted one for years and years and no one has given me one... until Saturday. because Chief listened and I now have a nickname..... Linus.
I am so pleased to finally be cool enough to have a nickname. Thanks!