This will not be an uplifting post filled with joy and happiness and dancing fairies.
I've hit my match! It's called summertime. I thought we were ready. I thought I had it all planned out and filled with fun stuff for each person. I thought wrong.
It's been within the last few days that we've hit that point of no more. I hate that I'd even say I want to send my kids back to school. After all I do love my kids and I did have them so we could be together and have fun and learn and grow. Why would I want to send them away for so many hours a day?
In reality I don't. It's just right now I quit. That's right, Kjel, you're getting my two week notice!
It's muggy and hot and humid and when it does cool off the mosquito's come out to eat you. My mind is constantly buzzing and on the verge of meltdown. My head hurts and my eyes are blood shot from not sleeping. I'm seriously throwing in the towel.
How wrong of me to complain. I should think of all the good points of having all the boys home with me right now. There are good points.
My biggest problem may be mother nature and her monthly visit. Why must she visit? Not that I want her to not visit, oh no that would be very bad, it's just that I don't want her to stop by anymore!