Sunday, July 25, 2010

sunday smiles 7/25

I smiled the entire time Kjel and I were on a date together. We dumped the kids at home with locked doors and we spent a few hours pretending like we didn't have a single care. We were celebrating our 15 years together. I begged him to spend another 15 years with me and I think I have him convinced it's worth his time.
(Just so you don't call social services us on, Matthias was with us, not his brothers.)

And speaking of anniversaries I smiled when I was catching up on Boy Mom's blog and found out that her wedding anniversary is the same day as mine! July 7!! I've come up with this theory that if you want a family of boys you should get married on July 7th. So far it's worked for two of us so I'm certain it will work for you!

Saturday was the ward party celebrating the 24th of July. I smiled when I found Clayton in the hallway doing his usual. I guess he's not much of  party guy. I have no idea where he gets that from.
Okay, I lie, I think he might get it from his dad. Funny enough Kjel skipped out on the ward event. I smiled when Kjel skipped out because I thought he would and every once in a while it's nice to know I've got him pegged!

Reading Sis. Becks talks over and over is a smile for me.
She makes sense.
She's a tough one and I like that!

This cutie kissing on himself in the mirror is totally a smile. I think the last time I was enamored at my reflection in the mirror was when I was in diapers. Maybe that's the trick to liking what you see?

I smiled when I finally completed Isaak's baby book. Remember Isaak? He was born a couple years ago. I think it was sometime in 2003! His 1st year is now officially put together! 
He smiled and I smiled.

I know I'm sick but I totally LOVE corn fields. I love that I get to pass them on the way to church and they seriously make me smile.


I smiled when I finally completed my post about our vacation. It was fun to relive the events.

This video originally embarrassed me.
The kids have forced us to watch it so many times I'm now smiling.
I guess I'm kind of silly when I get excited.



Spending an entire week home in Kenosha is a smile. 
I really missed this place. 
This is definitely home. 
Having a place called home is a smile.