Sunday Smiles is brought to you today by the letter "C," in honor of Cell phone Camera's because a Cord is still missing.
Pictures of my sweet nieces and nephews with Christmas pillowcases is totally a smile. I also got a phone call from my niece letting me know that she liked her baby brothers pillowcase better so he traded with her. Love that girl! SMILE
Seeing Saltair Salt Water Taffy in Wisconsin is a smile. Sometimes I miss Utah. I don't miss the Great Salt Lake but I do sometimes miss Utah.
A smoothie mustache is definitely a smile.
I smiled when I found out that my friend's little girl said our last name when they pulled up to our house.
I think this shirt has happiness figured out. Smiles for finding this shirt for my little guy.
Smiles because this kid (not really a kid) has a neck brace and some bumps and nothing else wrong after a 50 foot drop. Love YOU Gavin!
I smiled when last Sunday the Primary kids sang in church. A sweet little boy called out, "Hello, Sister _______." Melted my heart. That has to be one of my best Christmas gifts.
Who doesn't love losing a tooth. Well at least if you're under the age of 10 who doesn't love losing a tooth? Smiles for the fun of a tooth falling out.
Can you guess where I went? I went to IKEA!! It's been too long since I've made a visit to this wonderful place. I think I will go back soon.
I saw this store and I could only smile as I thought of growing up and the memory that each Christmas my Dad's work would give him a gift certificate to this delicious place. We always had a Honeybaked Ham. I still remember the goodness of the honey crust.
(this is not the actual store i saw. i took a pic but it didn't turn out so i stole this picture from their website)
I smiled this week when a cashier stole my pen. I usually do the pen stealing.
I smiled when I made a bag. I was going to keep it but I think I've found it a better home.
Smiles for a wonderful Christmas break. We've Wii'd the entire time. I love adding endings to Wii, because it makes it sound so funny in my house of boys. I will miss everyone when they go back to school and work.
Next week I will be smiling because I found my camera cord? i hope






