Now that I have two Boy Scouts our house is constantly talking about Merit Badges. I actually really LOVE Boy Scouts. I do not love Cub Scouts. That's an entirely different post where I rant and end up in a fit of rage when I'm finished.
Tonight we headed off to the Kenosha ice rink to finish up the skating merit badge. We actually didn't finish it up but we're getting closer. Anthony and Clayton started it a couple months back. When you do a merit badge that you have NO experience in whatsoever it takes even longer to complete. We will need to go back at least one more time if not more.
We took Nic and Isaak with us and had a great time on the ice.
A few vids
And some bumps and bruises to show the evening wasn't a fail.
The pics don't do justice to the bruising. You can't feel the bumps that go along with them. I'm hoping in the next couple days the coloring gets some good marbling in it. So cool!











