Sunday, May 22, 2011

sunday smiles 5/22

I've been meaning to print my blog for over a year now. I've come up with all manner of excuses. (I'm very good at excuses.) This week I dumped all that aside and smiled as I downloaded the PDF of the first few years of my blog. Soon, I will actually print it but for now it's safe in PDF form.

I smiled as I chatted with a good friend. Teresa, is such an angel. Thanks for our long chat. I know she's not reading this but I need to remember chatting with her and how thankful I was.

I smiled on Friday and Saturday nights as I tucked myself into bed surrounded by my 5 boys. Love these guys.

Friday night I watched my boys and some neighbors and church friends play steal the flag. Smiles for cool summer nights, friends and crazy games!

Smiles for a few good workouts. Exercise was once a favorite friend of mine. No longer are we in a positive relationship. We dread our time spent together. I have at times completely cut out visiting with the demon but realize that while we don't get along we really do need each other. Our visits this week have ended on mostly good terms. I'll call that a smile.

I smiled as I ate a PBJ outside in the warm sun. I love sunshine and PBJ's.

I smiled when I came home from a wedding reception and saw Anthony holding Matthias.

Isaak is really starting to take off with his reading. Nightly, he's been reading to me. I smiled when he wanted to save his spot in his book by writing the page number on my hand.

Today in church they announced that there will now be a 12 step meeting at our church building. Big Smiles for everyone whose life will be changed as they take these steps.