Thursday, July 07, 2011

kind of a big deal

Today marks 16 years of marriage for Kjel and I. I met Kjel just after I turned 16 so I have now known him longer than I haven't.

We lived through our first year together and got past the seven year itch. I was stressed when we hit our double digit ten year anniversary but 16 is old hat and we're just settled into life and are thankful we're comfy with what we've got; 5 kids, a student loan, a nice home and a couple vehicles. Who could ask for more than that?

I think we'll celebrate by sending the kids to bed early and locking our bedroom door. We'll snuggle up next to each other and see if we can catch a few extra hours of sleep. And you thought this was going to be R rated . Not a chance, it's our 16th.

Love ya babe!