Hanging out with friends in the fall, jumping into the leaves we've raked is totally a smile!
Nic has joined choir and I smile every time I drop him off at school for practice.
There's been A LOT of reading going on at my house. The older three are flying through books and Isaak and I have been working on a book and even this little guy is getting in on the action. Smiles.
Isaak is a crazy football fool. He loves the sport. I loved watching him play his last game on Saturday. He really is a beast. I'll post some better pics of him sometime this week.
Matthias LOVES chocolate milk. I love his happiness. SMILE.
We've had a few beautiful fall days that we've enjoyed. We're hanging on with all our might to keep fall here. These days have been a welcome blessing. I've smiled as I've watched my kiddo's outside.
and as I've watched them getting dirty

and sticky.
Our primary did the primary program in Sacrament meeting yesterday. I smiled, I cried, I laughed, I got lost deep in my thoughts and I felt their testimonies in my heart and soul. I love working with these kiddo's. I'm spoiled.
football season has come to an end but little guy needed one last moment of glory.
I love watching my boys at school in their pajamas.
Wednesday was Anthony's last football game. Kjel and I froze our bums off but loved being there cheering on our boy. We watched Anthony get the ball on opening kick off. There was an onside kick and Anthony recovered it. It was great to see him playing some football.
A few weeks back I was at the school and noticed some nasty language written on this piece of equipment. I tried rubbing it off with a good spit wash and had no luck. I wished I had some chemical to clean it up. I should have gone home and gotten some and brought it back. I didn't, but the next time I was at the school I smiled when I saw this completely clean.
We've figured out the perfect Halloween costume for Kjel.








