I have been so sick this week. So miserably sick. I finally, succumbed to paying a doctor and made a visit. As the doctor was talking to me I told him I'd already diagnosed myself as having a virus but figured after 5 days of ill health I should check it out just in case. Guess what, I was right. I think if you have already pre-diagnosed yourself the visit should be free. Heck, they should add letters after my name, just for being so awesome! I did get a prescription for Tylenol with codeine. Took one last night and it helped. Can't wait until I get the kids off to school so I can take two this morning and nap.
Matthias spent yesterday watching every episode of Bob the Builder and Sponge Bob. He also overdosed on cough drops. I really need to get him a bag of candy. I plan on him doing the same today. Maybe he'll branch out to a different show?
I woke up this morning with a terrible sore throat. I knew it was because of snot so I used Kjel's neti pot. If you haven't heard of this you should Google it. Magic. My sinuses really aren't that stuffed up but I've obviously got some drainage. After a few minutes my sore throat had eased and I was ready to go back to sleep. Someday, I'll take on the world but for now, I sleep.
One last thing. While I was driving home from dropping Clayton off at school I saw a sticker on the back of a car. "140.6"
I've seen 26.2 or 13.1. That means marathon or half marathon. I'm guessing this person ran 140.6 miles. But then I started wondering if the sticker was about how far they'd run or if it was how far they'd driven their car. I know people do ultra's that have upwards of thousands of miles involved but I just can't really imagine it. So I'm thinking I'm going to get me a sticker for the back of my van that reads "55806.7" Yup, I'm that awesome. How far have you driven?