Sunday, February 19, 2012

thirty-four

Yesterday, was a big moment. Only once a year do I get to do my birthday. I love birthday's. I love celebrating. I love that I'm 34. It's a good age.  I love that in February I have to eat 3 different cakes. It's just not right to not partake. For my birthday I made a pumpkin cake. I love pumpkin so the cake was perfect. The kids have helped me consume the calories so while there will still be more of me to love, it won't be too much more. Next week, Anthony has requested tres leche cake. BEST. CAKE. EVER. Can't wait to enjoy me a piece of that goodness. Thanks to Anthony for being born. Can you imagine if he was still stuck inside of me? Oh the pain...
Speaking of pain. I got to enjoy me my first migraine headache. It's the gift that keeps on giving. I'm hoping by tomorrow to be able to stand up and move about the building. I've made MAJOR improvement though so no complaining. Yesterday, I spent the day with ice wrapped around my head and my eyes closed. Today- eyes are open and I'm even on the laptop typing. I'm mostly checking in because of that last post. I wanted everyone to know there is no need to worry. This lady is feeling strong!
Hope everyone gets to eat some cake this month. Totally worth it!