Sunday, March 25, 2012

smiles 3-26

I was feeling the need for some chocolate and peanut butter. Anthony and I made these and gobbled them up.  Anthony was actually working on school while I made them but he helped me eat them. No bake cookies are a smile.

Nic went on a field trip and when he came home he had this stuck on his shirt. Totally a smile.

These gorgeous clouds... big smile. I sat in my yard and watched them and just relaxed. We get gorgeous clouds in Kenosha.

Kjel's rhubarb plant is growing. We transplanted this from a friend's yard. It was really the wrong time last year to transplant but we were desperate to have our own rhubarb this year so.... and look it worked! smiles

I smiled when I saw this sign. I'm willing to pay for gas at this station.

Yesterday was scouting for food. I got to follow some cub scouts around as they collected food. I was smiling as I watched them run from door to door. They had such energy and enthusiasm. I'm sure the neighborhood would of appreciated a little less noise but I just loved seeing them be boys and have so much fun serving.

Matthias and I were meeting someone for lunch and we arrived early. While we waited I got him out of the van and let him play. I always smile when I watch my kids turn sticks and pine cones or whatever is on the ground, into a happy moment.

I did some insomnia last night but smiled the entire time as I listened to our sump pump working. It's always a big smile when that thing works.

This morning Kjel joined us for breakfast. It's Sunday and Kjel's home with us for breakfast. He'll even be riding with us to church. Smiles for spending time together as a family. 

So many days of warm weather and playing outside. My body is filled with Vitamin D and smiling!

The boys said a couple things this week that cracked me up and had me smiling. I was so sure I'd remember that I didn't right them down. I forgot. Lesson learned, again.