If you were to search past posts in this blog you would see that Isaak loves to draw. His favorite canvas is people. Today and yesterday, while we watched conference, Isaak worked on his skill. This is what was created on little guy's arm. Isaak's legs and arms are covered in his work. I'm sure the prophet and apostle's would be proud of his activity during conference.
Working out details in life with Kjel is a smile.
I've turned over my chauffeur job to this one.... totally a smile.
I love when this guy stuffs his face and then has chipmunk cheeks. Makes me smile.

I've got flowers starting to grow in my yard. I love to see flowers growing. Totally a smile.
I made yogurt this week. Seriously, I made yogurt. Totally a smile!
Every couple of weeks I get to make a visit to this really cool old man. I actually haven't chatted with him much and don't really know much about him except that I have no doubt he loves his wife and their relationship means everything to him. I just drop a meal off at his house and move on to the next person, but every time I pull up his drive I feel so happy. His driveway has a hand made sign posted with their names and address. Wally + Urs....
Urs is no longer with us but Wally is just a happy old German man and for some reason he brings me smiles.
I was in Clayton's room one day this week and found a piece of paper that he had written on things he's thankful for. Look what made the list. i smiled and teared up.
I smiled when Kjel took Clayton and Anthony to the Priesthood session of conference. Let me clarify I wasn't smiling because they were gone but smiling because I'm glad they all went. Before the session they went out to eat at Red Robin. The hostess tried to give Clayton a kids menu. He politely let her know he's 14 and would prefer to eat off the real menu. I do hope that boy will get a few more inches.
I can run for 20 minutes -smiles. It's not an easy task. The entire time I wonder how I ever ran big miles but I can do it. I'm hoping to get up to 30 and then I'm staying at 30 until after the kid pops out and I'm recovered.



