Stake Conference, Adult Session and Sunday Session were wonderful. My cup is filled. I smile a lot better when my cup is full. The entire family went today. I love when everyone is together.
After Stake Conference, Matthias yelled out.."Shotgun." Love that the little guy was claiming his spot for the ride home. No, he didn't get to ride shotgun. Poor kid.
Isaak and Kjel built Matthias a sand box. I loved watching them working together. Isaak has an incredible work ethic. He really loves to work hard. I'm glad I've got one son that loves to work hard. Matthias is so excited to play in his sand box.
Watching Matthias trek through the woods was without a doubt a smile. He quickly found a stick and attacked all living plants. Makes a mom proud.
After our hike I stopped at McD's for the boys to order an item off the dollar menu. Matthias always goes for ice cream. Yup, we're related. His ice cream stache is a smile.
Clayton can often be found on the piano. Even when he's done with his practice time he drifts back to the instrument. It is such a joy in our home to listen to him play hymns and other peaceful songs. It truly calms my heart and brings me smiles.
A visit to Goodwill this week brought me some maternity clothes and Nic a NIB Lego truck. He was in complete heaven.
Kjel has a new ride. It's a smile that we no longer have to leech rides off people. Pepé, the old car, would no longer move. I actually started calling him crappé. We considered cutting holes in the floor so Kjel could Fred Flintstone his way to work. In the end we went with this little number. We've named him Smoky. He stinks, terribly. Kjel will be spending some dollars and scrubbing power to get the smell out. I'm looking forward to many years ahead of us with Smoky by our side.
My family is going to Nauvoo, IL this summer. My SIL has put together an awesome itinerary. I'm really smiling thinking about all the fun with family. It's going to be great.
My BIL has started his own business, check it out. Okay, that's just so you'll click on his link and he can get site traffic. I'm so excited for him and my sister. He's going to rock this! My kids keep singing, "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there." We're hopeful one day he'll appear, just like the commercials. I totally believe in television, I know it won't let me down.
The kids home all week has brought me so many smiles. It's been wonderful to not get stuck in the race of life. My heart smiles when life slows down and we can spend time enjoying each other.






