Sometimes when I hold really still and I'm all alone I can feel the baby kick me. It's kind of an odd feeling. I realize that after having a kid or two I should be totally adjusted but it still rocks my world with surprise to experience something so amazing.
This morning Matthias did his usual kiss up and climbed on my lap and said, "loves you mom." I of course let him know that the feeling is mutual. I instantly thought about the fact that I was holding two of my children at the same time. Not that I haven't had Nic and Matthias on my lap before or whatever other combination but, well you know what I mean.
I've really been selfish. I'm sorry. I should do better. Today, is a new day. Today, I approach each moment with joy and recognize the gifts that I've been given.
On May 14th I have my first ultrasound. The boys have weighed in about boy/girl. Personally, either is perfect. You'd think that after 5 boys all I'd want is a girl but I can honestly say that I'd love another boy. I have no strong need for a daughter. Not that having a daughter would be negative. I guess it's just that my sons completely fulfill me.