Football season is close! I got a letter in the mail yesterday, letting me know that sign-ups are fast approaching. I'm just giddy inside. I can't wait to watch my boys on the field. So much fun!
I can't help but smile whenever we have gorgeous weather.
Anthony got braces this week. He has this weird appliance called a Herbst appliance. He has informed us that he's now a cyborg. I have no doubt. Clayton told us Anthony's a piston mouth. Say that fast and you can't help but smile.
Clayton has introduced me to a sci-fi show. Initially, I was terribly uninterested. I've now watched a few episodes and I might be a closet Doctor Who fan. Seriously?!
Monday night Nic had his choir concert. He borrowed Anthony's bow-tie and wore his suit and white shirt. He even did his hair. He looked so very grown-up. It was a smile to watch him singing with such energy. He's got a really nice voice and he loves to sing. It's fun to watch my kids doing something they love.
I love taking this kid grocery shopping with me. He's just such an easy kid and he brings me huge smiles.
This kid might have caused a few problems in primary last week. After a serious talk, we giggled and laughed a little and Kjel pinned him. Definitely worthy of a smile.
I'm making great progress on my quilt. I'm not sure if it's going to in the end look like the sun is always shining or look like the sun threw up on it? Jury's still out on this one.
I love asparagus. I rarely ate it in Utah because it was very expensive. In WI it's cheap. I'm the only person in my family who will touch the stuff but I feel NO guilt buying it just for me and gobbling it up.
This week was my brothers birthday. I always smile on my siblings birthdays. I got a text from him. He let me know he loves me. I smiled because even without him saying it, I have no doubt he loves his sisters. I'm lucky to have such great siblings.
Loving shopping garage sales. Yesterday, I found a car seat for $5. I also found a large yard umbrella for $20. I'm now very excited to spend the summer outside, shaded, watching Matthias play in his sandbox.
My cousins wife, Christie, had a miracle baby on Monday. Just thinking about her and her strength brings me smiles. May God continue to give her the strength she needs.



