Last night my dreams were focused on the delivery of this child that has wedged itself inside of me. I must tell you the labor and delivery were beautiful. It's an amazing moment when your child leaves your body to be wrapped in your arms. Just magical.
I was handed my dear child to discover that we had another son. Instantly, we named him Henry. I've never in my life considered or not considered the name Henry. It's never entered my mind. It is the perfect hame for him though.
My Henry was beautiful. A plump, smiley and cuddly baby. We all loved him very much.
I woke this morning and decided that if what is growing inside of me is actually a boy, we will name him Henry. I'm now talking out loud to Henry. And the kids know that if I "need" a special food item it's Henry that's got the craving.
Some of you may think that me dreaming about a boy means that there must be another child up there waiting to come to our family. Um... I don't really work that way. I've had a lot of people tell me that this unplanned pregnancy was meant to be simply because it was unplanned and just happened. I'm not really sure I even believe in that rationale. However, we are very much looking forward to the arrival of our dear Henry who if he's a she will not be named Henrietta but will for now remain unnamed because we still don't have a name for a girl.