Sunday, November 11, 2012

smiling

I feel like my smiles posts have just turned into, let me tell you all about the highs of the week. Not very often do I post or even notice those little smiles. I really need to do better at this. So I'm thinking I should rethink the title of Sunday Smiles and just name it Bragging about us Sunday which makes me smile because I'm only sharing the good moments.

 So on with the bragging? And you're not getting any photo's because I've exceeded my photo space... blah, blah, blah.

I've smiled as I've held my daughter. She's already brought so much joy into my life. I'm happy being her mom.

I smiled when I saw a garbage can overflowing with candy wrappers. I think the kids had a great Halloween.

Watching Isaak read to Anna is a smile. On Friday night Isaak read to Anna, Matthias, and myself. We fell asleep. I woke and moved Anna and myself but left Isaak and Matthias to sleep together all night. It was sweet to think of the two together.

When I was pumping and dumping I watched Isaak and Nic feed Anna with a bottle. It was super sweet to see her big bro's taking care of her.

Last night I went to Isaak's football banquet. It was super fun. I can't praise his coaches enough. This was a great year for Isaak.

Anthony has been folding origami. It's fun to see what he creates. I'm glad he's not spending as much time playing Madden 13. It's nice we can find other things to do.

We have new backyard neighbors and they have 3 boys. They are my boys ages and they've twice now come over and played football. I love watching all the boys running around in the backyard.

I want to start writing letters to Anna. Kind of a little book called, "Letters to Anna" catchy title, don't you think. There is so much I want to share with her but I know she's really not that interested so I thought I'd write her letters and then when we're both really old she can read them and not hate me so much.

I smiled when my sister, Amy sent me a picture of her ticket to see Newsies on Broadway. I just sat the boys down 2 weeks ago and we all watched Newsies. LOVE that movie. Anyhow, she saw it on Broadway last night and I'm still smiling thinking about how completely awesome that must have been.

I've got a couple more visitors coming my way and just thinking about it gives me happiness. Lots of fun and sleepless nights.