Tuesday, April 30, 2013

that's sweet

This morning Anna exploded on Nic. She left part of the contents of her diaper on his t-shirt. He was thankful he had not yet gotten dressed for school. I was thankful we have a washing machine and dryer. Whenever we have a mess of this nature I think back to when Kjel and I would take our clothes to the laundromat. Absolutely LOVE that we now have our own machines at our own home.
I set Anna down and started to work through the mess and cleaning her up. Nic walked by and lovingly said, "Anna, you're gross!" Can't say I blame the kid. Baby poop is never a fun experience. However, Matthias was sitting nearby and quickly chimed in, "She's not gross! She's beautiful!"

I love that those sweet words came from Matthias. Matthias and Anna are quickly becoming good buds. I love when these boys stick up for their little sister.

She's not gross! She's beautiful!