It has been some time since I've posted smiles. So here's a few that have been sitting on my phone.
I've been purchasing plates at Goodwill so I can stock up and have a good supply for the family. I was ecstatic when I found this pattern that I grew up using. Every time I eat off these plates I feel happy.
This kid made breakfast for me one morning. Smiles for kids helping out.
I love when this one just conks out. I smiled when I saw his hands behind his head like he was all chill.
These two are buds and have a lot of fun together.
This was at the library. Nic grabbed Matthias and they happily posed.
Yup, it's starting to warm up. If that isn't something to smile about, I don't know what is. HOORAY for warmth and sunshine!!
What does Miss Anna have in front of her? A pile of pepperoni. This girl can put away dried animals like no one's business. She loves her some beef stick and pepperoni.
In honor of Pi Day (3-14) we had pizza pi and apple pi. If you look close you can see the hidden message.
I was doing the dishes one morning and found this smile. It's the little things that make all the difference.
I made another dress. I used left over fabric and other items from my stash. For those interested here is a link to the pattern. And you can find out other details about where to send etc.. from here.
Anna loves my Tupperware. I'm not as huge of a fan about her playing/throwing it all over the kitchen but I had to smile when she picked out this number and added it to her attire.
Kjel was introducing Anna to some of his beautiful music. I love that these two were having a nice little chat. For those of you who don't know, Kjel listens to all kinds of music. Literally ALL KINDS. I love that my kids are introduced to many different genres.
This morning marked the last day of drinking wheat grass. I will from here forward swallow pills. I bought this powdered stuff because it was less expensive. My gag reflex will be extremely thankful that the jar is now gone. FYI, I'm drinking the stuff because my midwife has me on a couple different fun supplements and nutrition things. I do feel much stronger and have more energy so it's worth the nasty.












