Monday, April 21, 2014

How do you talk to a beautiful woman?

I've been in a few places lately where I've seen some beautiful women. I've wanted so badly to have a conversation with them, delve into their life, find out what they believe. Alas, I'm a wuss at talking to people. I don't even know how to start a conversation short of, "Hi, I'm LeShel." This is painfully awkward for me so I just sit and stare and wonder what I could learn from women who exude such passion and beauty as they simply stand on a playground or shop at the grocery store.

I've always admired people who could strike up a conversation with anyone, anytime, anywhere. I've closely watched how they do it in hopes that one day I could master such skills.

At times I catch a glimpse of this abilitly in myself but then my social awkwardness takes over and I recognize I've treaded where I indeed have no business being.

Here is a picture (I was sneaky as I took this pic. Still I do realize it's creepy) of a beautiful woman I see on the playground after school. I just know she is filled with experience I can learn from. I must somehow find the guts to say, "Hi, I'm LeShel."