Took a walk this morning. Started out with a lot of thinking and then just ended up counting each step. Sometimes I do odd things to clear my mind. I'm amazed at how long I can walk or used to be able to run if all I thought about was counting.
This pregnancy has been amazing. I don't know how to put into words the beautiful experiences I've had as I've worked with my midwife and her assistants. I won't try to explain because I can't do it justice.
This weekend I've been thinking about the difference between being pregnant at 19 with my first and pregnant at 36 with my seventh. There are many differences but what I've noticed the most is that I'm tougher mentally. So much tougher. Not that I'm saying young mom's aren't mentally tough. I'm sincerely only talking about my toughness. I have about 3ish weeks to my due date. I could complain about lots of little things but my heart keeps reminding me to enjoy this moment. My mind has pushed me through many rough days and with the support of my husband and these awesome kids that call me mom, we're going to pull off something incredible.
On my worst days I can't help but think the boys would be better off not watching hours of Netflix or killing countless droids on some dumb computer game. Maybe next summer will have better contributions from mom and more intelligent experiences.
For now I'm going to just count each step and pray that God will at least give me an honorable mention in the end.
And because every post is much more exciting with a picture. I share with you this masterpiece. My youngest son can write his entire name! The letter "a" has some of his own creative touch included.
