It's Sunday and that usually means I drag my boys to church while Anna stays home with Dad. I didn't have it in me today so instead I took a long walk. It's a cooler morning with just the right amount of wind. We stopped at the park and played. This picture is not about the cutie staring right at you. If you look way in the back you can see Matthias. He found a puddle and was tossing rocks and sticks into the water and watching the splashes. I love these little moments of bliss.
Matthias rode his bike on our walk so it was just Anna in the stroller. As I loaded her back in the stroller I couldn't help but look at the empty seat and think about how soon it will be filled.
Matthias brings home work from school and I had to snap this memory to keep forever. This is a book about the letter D. At the end of the book he added his own word that starts with "D" and then drew a picture. He did such a great job writing Dad. It might be a little stressful around here lately. Dad doesn't always look like that.
Anna loves to color and draw. It's fun to watch her. One morning she was drawing monsters. She'd draw the picture and then she'd scream, "Monsters, AHHH!" In no time they were both screaming, "Monsters, AHHH!" It was adorable and painful. These two have some high pitched screams.
For my birthday, Adrianne gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure/manicure. I've never had either of these before. I picked out a clear coat for my fingernails because I knew that it would never last. These hands are working hands, I can't even grow decent nails. But, my toes needed some sunshine. It's kind of fun to look down and see my yellow toes. Matthias saw them and immediately told me to get it off. Anna just keeps touching them. I think I need to buy some polish and color her toenails for her.





