Anna just chillin' and watching TV. Yes, we've watched TOO much TV!
One day I was just watching these two eat lunch and feeling so spoiled so I took a picture.
While my parents were in town my Dad taught the boys how to make trees out of wire. Matthias added leaves to his tree. Just smiling and thinking he's a cutie.
Found this outfit that my sister, Amy gave to Clayton when he was born. Look how cute Markus looks!
Matthias has become quite the pro at the game Flow. Here he is giving Anthony tips. Not that Anthony needed tips but I just loved that Matthias was showing off his Flow skills.
Yup, she picked this outfit and I let her wear it all day long. Right now we're in survival mode and I'll do whatever she wants to keep her from screaming at me. This outfit is nothing compared to the crazy stuff I've allowed to keep the peace.
Here's a pic of Markus in his blessing outfit. This is the same suit that all of my boys have worn for their blessing day. I have more pictures but for now that's as good as it gets.
Nic and my Dad went fishing with a really awesome guy in our ward. He took them out on his boat. Nic was catching fish like a pro. Such a great memory.
At one point I had enough energy to take these two on a walk. We walked to the park. When I got home I thought I was going to die. I'm terribly exhausted this go round. We're getting by just fine but anything beyond the standard living procedures leaves me a little pooped. I was sure I'd recover like a pro. After all I've done this 7 times. I guess it's more like my body is saying, "excuse me, I've done this 7 times, give me a break."







