The kids started school this week and I should have taken pictures of them on their first day, I didn't. I did however; spend the week snuggling this cutie and kissing on him.
We had time to take a few walks and I just loved the moments we spent together.
This is the calendar where I write each week's to do's. Matthias decided there was not enough so he added a few things to our schedule. I love that on the 3rd he's scheduled us for SIN. Oh yeah, I'm leading him in paths of righteousness.
Matthias is also busy drawing picture of me for me. Look, I have a smile on my face!
With the middles at a charter school we spend a little bit of time each day in the car. Afternoon pick-up is during Anna's nap so I hold her off until pick-up and she gets some sleep in on the go. I just love seeing this little girl.
Anna is now letting me know what she wants to wear each day. I love what she chose this day. I did put a shirt on her when we went outside but around the house I think cuties should be free and nakey, if they want.
She loves this dress! I love seeing her in it and I love taking her places wearing this dress. We always get stopped by grandma's and grandpa's. They all want to know if I made the dress or if her grandma did. I love talking with grandma's and grandpa's. It brings me lots of happiness.
I saw this truck and had to smile and think happy thoughts. The truck had a killer lift kit on it. Lift kits make me think of my awesome brother.
The adventure for this upcoming year includes this kid wearing something way to crazy to even think about. I can hardly believe it's real. I shouldn't be caught off guard though because I've already paid several admission applications fees. Somebody is getting old.
What do you want for breakfast?
I think everyone should spend a little bit of their Saturday snuggling this guy while he sleeps. I'm totally jealous that Markus is curled up in his arms.












