Tuesday, August 12, 2014

pictures of Markus and a couple other kids


We took the kids to the park on Sunday and while we were there we decided to take some pics of this cute addition to our family. 



One evening last week I took the three little's to the park and Markus slept through the whole thing. One day he'll be running and playing but for now we'll let him sleep.


Anna fell and bonked her knee. She immediately jumped up and ran off playing. I didn't even realize that she was bleeding. Tough girl.

These two are just crazy and so much fun together.

I love watching this kid play and use his imagination. We've spent a lot of the summer watching TV so right now when he plays it really makes me happy. He's playing with army guys.

Check out this tough kid, dressed for football practice and ready to pound someone but snuggling his little brother and showing his teddy bear side.

Such a cutie in his little girl car seat. I looked into recovering it but the cost to buy and the work to make are just exorbitant so we'll let him get in touch with his feminine side.