Wednesday, August 06, 2014

random

My cousin posted this saying on FB and I really like it. I wanted to save it somewhere to remind myself that it's okay for me to admit when I'm wrong. I'm learning.

Here is my completed affirmation wall. I had some people I love send me some quotes/pictures.

I love the smell of this lotion. It has brought me many smiles this week.

On the first day of life we kept track of little guy's heartbeat. Matthias wanted in on that action.

 This kid is seriously loved. 

Matthias created his own affirmation wall. This is Anna's handiwork but Matthias did the hanging.

Isaak made me a delicious sandwich to eat in bed after labor. It was a privilege to have my kids surrounding me.

One day Matthias made "book world." He then drove his cars around and through and Anna toppled the books over as fast as she could. She was intentionally being mean. I'd be more upset if I didn't know exactly who taught her to be mean.

When Matthias conceded that "book world" was dead, they sat and read for a little while.

My sister, Katrina, made this adorable tutu for Anna. Love her packer spirit!!!

Here's the little guy. I have several more pictures of him and will do a post with more details soon.




Here he is snuggled up with Dad. 

Katrina also made me this car seat cover which is adorable and very functional. The boys also like the fact that it covers the pink fabric. Poor Markus has a pink car seat. It's a good thing his dad gave him a good strong name.

My Dad sent me this picture. He and my brother and nephew and uncle had the opportunity to explore a specific part of Timpanogos Cave. They were able to go deeper into the cave and more specifically check out Hansen Cave which was found by a relative of mine. That's my only claim to fame so I'm going to ride that wagon.

Nicholas loves to cuddle his littlest brother.


Last night I took a few of the kids to McDonald's for ice cream cones. I just love watching this one eat ice cream cones. So super duper cute!!