At first I couldn't figure it out. Then Nic stepped in and explained that I must be shrinking. You see, Clayton is now taller than me. Nic and Isaak have bigger feet than me and just yesterday I swear Markus fit perfectly snuggled in my arms. I most certainly must be shrinking. I can't explain it any other way.
Someone at the house uses their toothbrush and toothpaste. I hope their teeth got a cleaning too.
This outfit was given to me by my cousin, Stacie. I love seeing Anna wear it and I love thinking about Stacie.
She's my sunshine.
Here's another Stacie memory. Years ago we made these at a ward campout together. I love mine dangling in my car. Makes me think of Stacie and joy.
I got me one of these cool slings. I love having Markus right by me all day long and now I can get something else accomplished besides keeping the couch seat warm.
She's not afraid to try anything. I love her go get them personality.
Here she is throwing a tantrum on the bathroom floor. She's got tantrums figured out.
We finally made a trip to the library. Our library is wonderful and we stayed for an extra long time so she could play with all the fun learning toys they have.
I'm just taking each day moment to moment. I still find myself tired and falling asleep at random times. I miss the boys home all day but I'm also glad that they've gone back to school because I no longer feel guilty that they've wasted the day watching television.
Oh, and something cool for Clayton. He is a National Merit Scholarship Semi-Finalist. It sounds important and cool. He's going to try to make it as a finalist. It would mean he gets a nice scholarship. I've been trying extra hard to enjoy every moment with him. Yesterday morning I was in the kitchen with him and I made him give me a hug. I held on a little longer because I have to! I don't know yet if he's going away for college or staying near but the days of Clayton just chilling around my house are shrinking; just like me.










