Lately, sleep has been very important. I thought our family was picking up and getting more resilient but I guess we're all still tired. Or, maybe it's just Kjel and I that are tired. Because of whatever, we let kids sleep where they pick. My doctor would chastise me for this. I know, because, he did. There are those who may agree with him. I'm glad you stand for something. I'm just trying to get some sleep.
Here is Matthias in Markus's crib. Markus doesn't need it because, well, you'll see in a later picture.
Anna has moved herself to Matthias's bed. I've even changed the sheets to pretty flowers.
Here is one of Markus's snuggle spots. I don't have a picture of where he spends most of his time because I'm the only person who takes pictures and I don't take them when I'm asleep.
Sometimes we just pull up the carpet.
Couches work too. You can even sleep while you watch a show on your phone.
I think the older kids are sleeping in their beds??
While we weren't asleep we found a dandelion making its way up through our lawn. This beautiful flower won't last long because Kjel will find it and destroy but like all strong spirits it will come back. I'll smile when it resurfaces.
Marky might like me.
Clayton spend a few night not sleeping much as he prepped for the big underwater robot competition in Milwaukee. The time did well and took second. That makes it sound like they did fantastic but Clayton will be the first to tell you that they came in second by default. The other robots were worse. He could hardly believe they even placed. I'm super happy about the competition because he had an opportunity to learn so many life skills. He had some robot skill experiences too but the life skills are priceless.
I have several items I need to post and I may never get to them. I hope to get some videos on here soon. I'm trying to remind myself that it's okay if I miss a few things.









