Sunday, May 10, 2015

while I have a minute

Matthias brought me these flowers and I instantly knew which cup they needed to be in. This is one of my Grandmother's cups. She would be so happy it is holding dandelions.

I got to put together a veggie tray for an event. I was so pleased with how beautiful it was that I had to take a picture. Look at all those colors.

Markus sporting Matthias's sunglasses.

Matthias drew a picture of me, Anna, Markus and himself. We also seem to have a four legged friend. I love finding this on the driveway.

Anna likes to do things for herself so her she is making her lunch for the next day.





Nic had a choir concert. I was spoiled and got to attend without any extra helpers. I loved being their without interruptions and really settling in to enjoy the music.

Someone should be asleep. I'll let this one slide though because she's reading a book.

He woke up with crazy hair. I wish I could have gotten a better picture.

He's into stuff now.

One evening we ended up outside and I just sat and soaked up the joy.



Kjel fixed our wobbly fan. I loved that he had a helper with him.




Ahhh! He's coming to get me.

I took these pigtails grocery shopping. Pig tails!!


For Mother's Day I signed us up to help at Feed My Starving Children (FMSC). Made for a great few hours together. Tony, Nic, Isaak and Matthias joined me this day. This was Matthias's first time and he had a blast.




We even tasted the food and Matthias loved it. He's crazy picky so I'm thinking I need to pick up a box of this stuff for him.

Every single moment of helping  at FMSC is my favorite but one I wanted to mention is when we pray over the food. It's beautiful to stand with a room of people and place our hands on the boxes that are being sent while we pray for the food, those who will be helping with the shipment, the children and families that will be receiving the food and then also those who work with FMSC. Truly a beautiful day.
The group we were with made a difference. Seriously, an honor to participate.

How does my oldest wish me a happy Mother's Day? By creating something on Autodesk Inventor! Love that kid.