- Gettysburg (including a ghost tour)
- Ford's Theater
- Arlington National Cemetary
- Air and Space Museum
- Capital Tour
- Williamsburg
- Night tour of Monuments
- National History Museum
- US History Smithsonian
Sometimes I can't help snapping a picture of a sleeping kid.
We now have a large patio in our backyard. The big yard projects for the summer are almost finished
We've started planting our garden. This cute kiddo helped me. Looking forward to eating delicious tomato's.
I chopped my hair off and I LOVE IT! It's taken me two years to get the guts to do this. I'm glad I finally did what my heart wanted.
I had an interesting truth given me this morning. When I'm down on myself I'm extremely judgmental of others. Sickly judgmental of others. What do you do with that? I recognize when I'm being judgmental I need to refocus. I can do this is many different ways. I also need to remember to do things that keep me mentally and emotionally healthy. This will keep me further from the negativity that judging whether positive or negative judgments of others brings into my life.
We now have a large patio in our backyard. The big yard projects for the summer are almost finished
We've started planting our garden. This cute kiddo helped me. Looking forward to eating delicious tomato's.
I chopped my hair off and I LOVE IT! It's taken me two years to get the guts to do this. I'm glad I finally did what my heart wanted.
I had an interesting truth given me this morning. When I'm down on myself I'm extremely judgmental of others. Sickly judgmental of others. What do you do with that? I recognize when I'm being judgmental I need to refocus. I can do this is many different ways. I also need to remember to do things that keep me mentally and emotionally healthy. This will keep me further from the negativity that judging whether positive or negative judgments of others brings into my life.



