I won't be updating this blog with pictures as often because I've started an Instagram account. The only purpose of this account is to use a company that after 60 pictures get posted will automatically send me a book with those pics in it. I started blogging so I could keep a family "scrapbook" going without all the work. I think that Chatbooks will more easily fulfill this purpose. I plan to continue posting odd random thinkings on this site and an occasionally picture I'm sure will pop up. Here are some recent pictures.
Kjel picked up Clayton in Alabama and they drove to San Antonio for Clayton's summer internship. I really miss Clayton. I'm glad I get to visit him in August.
Here's the college boy with a fresh haircut and some sleep. Glad he pulled through finals.
Nic graduated from Middle School! I've got another High School kid.
Nic with two of his best buds from school.
Anna came with us to graduation. On the way home she gave Nic a great big "Nic hug." That's what she calls it when she wraps her arms around his neck and squeezes the life out of him.
Matthias graduated from Kindergarten!
We had a huge pile of dirt delivered. Another summer yard project is now completed. The yard has only a few more big projects. Crossing our fingers that next year we can cross the rest off the list.
Anna helped me plant tomatoes.
Anna gets to do some fun stuff at our library.
She learned the letter "Z" for Zoo and Zebra.









